Cottage Nosh Baker’s Promises
The Baker’s that sell on the Cottage Nosh marketplace have promised customers that they:
- Are licensed as a Cottage Food Operator
- Are aware of food safety best practices and will follow food safety best practices every time they prepare, create, store, or dispense food.
- Will accurately label every product they sell including listing ALL ingredients and ALL potential allergens;
- Will only sell and/or offer to sell those food products permitted under the Cottage Food Laws of their locality;
- Will only prepare food in their licensed location;
- Will use their real name or business name and an up-to-date photo on their profiles;
- Will provide honest, accurate information in their profiles;
- Will ensure all of their shop content, abides by Cottage Nosh’s policies, including our Anti-Discrimination policy.
- Will accurately represent all of their listings and listing photos.
- Are committed to materially increasing the deliciousness quotient of their communities!
Eric is a baker, lawyer, scientist, and gardener. He enjoys developing and training health regulations and operating procedures. His favorite nosh is apple blueberry tart.